When MEP students reach the end of Year 10, they are required to sit the HSK3 exam. The HSK3 is a proficiency test run by Chinese Testing International (CTI). MEP students first sat the HSK3 exam in 2020 and it is regarded as the Year 10 Hurdle Test.
In March 2022, we hosted a face-to-face HSK3 training day for MEP teachers. Video clips from the day can be found below. Each session was delivered by one of our Teacher Training and Professional Development Co-ordinators, either Wei Jin or Victor Wu.
1. Introduction to the HSK3 – Wei Jin
2. Skills and knowledge needed for the writing paper (part 1) – Wei Jin
3. Skills and knowledge needed for the writing paper (part 2) – Victor Wu
4. Multi-lateral approach to vocabulary revision (part1) – Victor Wu
5. Multi-lateral approach to vocabulary revision (part 2) – Victor Wu