Following the success of our GCSE Mandarin Day that took place in December 2019, we are thrilled to let you know about our upcoming AQA GCSE Mandarin Chinese Event.
On Monday 30th November from 16:00-17:00 we will be hosting a session led by Judith Rowland-Jones, Head of Curriculum for Languages at AQA, to help teachers prepare for the 2021 GCSE. Here is what Judith’s presentation will focus on:
- 2020 entry information and outcomes for GCSE Chinese (Spoken Mandarin)
- Changes for the 2021 exam series, looking in detail at the spoken language endorsement and the Writing papers
- Support available from AQA
- Q and A – your opportunity to ask questions directly
The event is free of charge. To book tickets, please visit our Eventbrite page by clicking here.
- The event will take place online using Blackboard Collaborate
- Joining instructions will be sent approximately one week in advance to those who are successful in gaining a ticket
Please note that priority for tickets will be given to current teachers of GCSE Mandarin in state-maintained schools.