Below are links to various workshops from our Annual Chinese Conferences from 2015 onward.
These materials all relate to the learning and teaching of Pre-U Mandarin Chinese and are ordered by year.
- Useful classroom resources for teaching Pre U language papers – Jing Keeler
- Teaching history for Pre U: ‘The Big Picture’ – Ashley Hern
- Exam success: How to prepare students to write history essays – Pre U Culture paper – Fran Ring
- Teaching the Cambridge Pre-U Mandarin Chinese literature paper – Thomas Godber
- Cambridge Pre-U: A student’s perspective – Alexandra Kirienko
- Pre-U Overview – Yan Burch
- Pre-U 中国高温新闻 – Yan Burch
All workshop materials from our Conferences (2015 onward) which cover a wide range of topics can also be found here.