UCL IOE Confucius Institute’s annual Excellence Awards provide professional recognition for contributions to Chinese language teaching in schools in both Primary and Secondary Schools.
The 2021 Excellence Awards ceremony will be held at our Annual Chinese Teaching Conference on Saturday 11th September.
Who is eligible?
A great many people contribute to the study of Chinese in UK schools.
We welcome nominations for anyone who deserves professional recognition. They could be:
- teachers (primary and secondary schools) both experienced and at the early stage of their career,
- student teachers,
- classroom assistants,
- heads of department
- business partners or sponsors
How it works
To nominate your colleague, simply fill in the online form below. Each nomination requires a supporting statement (100-300 words) to describe the individual’s contributions and impact in context.
1. Nominate your colleague – by Friday 2nd July
2. Panel reviews all nominations and selects winners
3. Winners are notified
4. Winners receive a certificate and prize at the Conference dinner – Saturday 11th September
Awards may be presented in absentia where necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org